March 30, 2009

My Current Most Favourite Thing/Damn you Australian Dollar!

Courtesy of one of those long and winding link journeys, where you just keep clicking on links within links within links till you can't remember what it was you were looking for in the first place, I discovered She-Bible last night. In particular I am coveting this absolutely gorgeous coat:


They have borrowed what seems to be all the best bits from peacoats, trench coats, capes and more, and yet managed to make a piece of clothing that is so unique and all their own. Plus how awesome is their model? Best lips in the world.

To top it all off, the coat is only US$40 down from $180! Unfortunately, when I factored in shipping costs to Australia (US$35) and converting to Australian dollars, this lovely coat would end up costing me AUD$111.00. Still not an outrageous price but a bit of a downer from the original excitement of 'only forty dollars!?'

Sigh. I suppose the Gentry Coat will just have to sit in my 'things I want' bookmark folder for at least a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment