October 5, 2009

Educate Yo'Self!



"F. Scott Fitzgerald once wrote, 'hot chicks are not like you and me'". Check out the latest Target Women with Sarah Haskins - Current TV

I have had my daily dose of money envy after looking at these photos of the Paraty Houe - Contemporist via Apartment Therapy

Check out these photos of Hemingway's beautiful home. I especially love the exterior shot - Lost by Vic

Roller Derby is one of my favourite things in life, so I was a little apprehensive about Drew Barrymore (of all people) directing a movie about it. Turns out it's not that bad, and maybe even a little sweet... phew? - Salon

As someone who lived pay to pay for years, I can say with confidence that being poor is not fun, and those fetishizing financial struggle because their investments took a hit last year can go shove it - Jezebel

John Lee Anderson discusses his latest piece on the gangs in the favelas of Rio de Janeiro in this affecting audio slideshow - The New Yorker

No comments:

Post a Comment