September 26, 2009

Educate Yo'Self! Weekend Edition



If I was the designer of this US$125 dress, I'd be less worried about the vagina dentata, and more worried about the fact that it is fucking ugly - The Consumerist

As part of his 'The New Cult Canon' series, Scott Tobias watches Napoleon Dynamite for the first time and comes out a little empty - The A.V. Club

Super excitement! Arj Barker is performing in Brisbane almost every night for two weeks this December. Maybe I'll go twice. Live in Australia? Check out his tour dates to see if he's performing in your town or city.

I really don't know how I feel about these cocktail forks (possibly negative) but I like this take on them - Nerd Approved

'The truth about child vaccination in Australia'. Or, to put it another way, it's free and saves countless lives, so shut the eff up and stick the needle in the kidlet already - Young Australian Skeptics

 A heartwarming car ad? Say it ain't so - Trend.Land

No comments:

Post a Comment