September 24, 2009

MoovBoots Sale

MoovBoots are "sheepskin lined luxury wellingtons" created by sisterly duo Meisha Strykowski and Bryony Proctor (collectively known as MoovCulture). It's quite a lovely idea, combining the warming qualities of ugg boots with the waterproof nature of gumboots. The MoovBoots are currently available in four prints/colours, and you can choose between mid calf or tall boots. My favourite is The Alice, with Lemon Tea not far behind (and both in tall).



As to the sale thing I subtly alluded to in my title - they are having a 60% off sale at their online store right now.  That means that those lovely tall boots above, previously $280AUD, are now only $112AUD. If I was younger I would say OMG!!! but I am mature and hold little fondness for such abbreviations, so you shan't be seeing such language from me. Nonetheless, that's a pretty amazing discount and a number of sizes are already sold out, so skaddle over there before they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment