September 24, 2009

Educate Yo'Self!


This video is everywhere lately, and no wonder - there are kids in it and they are acting all cute - Oh, The Temptation from Steve V on Vimeo.

My adoration of Micheal Ian Black goes back to when I was a kid and Ed was one of my favourite shows - I loved all the fast talking. Apparently Abraham Lincoln is (was?) a fan too - Michael Ian Black

This is my favourite dress from the Emmys - Go Fug Yourself

This is a brief selection of my least favourites - Hips McGee, If you're taking red carpet fashion tips from Brian Boitano, something is wrong, Stumpy Milkmaid

Sarah Palin gets paid $300 000 dollars to give her first speech on fo'rain soil, surprises no one by having it closed to the media - Jezebel

Alex Wodak discusses the failed experiment that is drug prohibition - The Age

No comments:

Post a Comment